Thursday, April 20, 2006

 

New Non-Fiction (and one fiction book, too)

We got a lot of new books in today, and they were almost all non-fiction and graphic novels! The new graphic novels will be in a separate post, but since there was only one fiction title I thought I'd put it here. So here it is:


Charmed Thirds / Megan McCafferty





and I just have to put in a plug for Megan McCafferty's previous books in this series, Sloppy Firsts and Second Helpings. They follow the life of Jessica Darling, a teenager who wants nothing more than to get out of New Jersey, and are funny, poignant, and oh so real. I love them. In fact, I think I'm going to take Charmed Thirds home with me. So there.

Today's new non-fiction:

Good Fortune : my journey to Gold Mountain / Li Keng Wong
F869.O2 W65 2006





America's Boy : a memoir / Wade Rouse
HQ75.8.R65 A3 2006





Astronomical Enigmas : life on Mars, the Star of Bethlehem & other Milky Way mysteries / Mark Kidger
QB43.3.K54 2005




The STDs Update / Alvin and Virginia Silverstein and Laura Silverstein Nunn
RC200.25.S55 2006




On the Coral Reefs / Sneed B. Collard III
QH541.5.C7 C553 2006x


Satellites / Rebecca L. Johnson
TL796.3.J64 2006

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?